Saturday, February 12, 2005

In the studio again

I am joining my friends Matt Stanfield and Andy Hubbard in the studio today for 2 songs by Andy Hunt. Jacquire King has engineered and mixed a lot of the jars of clay songs, and he'll be recording us today. We're over at familiar Sputnik Studio (where Mitch and Jars make records), though it looks different today because we've got equipment everywhere for the weekend. Its going to be in the 60's outside, and I'm bummed to miss out on a walk with the family in the park.

The 1000 Wells Campaign kicks off next Wednesday, and I've been working steadily on that and other Blood:Water Mission events. What an exciting time, already getting feedback about ways people want to get involved. It seems like the work is neverending, yet very rewarding. I've also been plugged into a lot of activities with City Church, and our lives seem to be beautifully interwoven in ways we never imagined in the past. For that I am grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home