Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Time moves so fast

Maybe some of you can relate, but I learn over and over again how time can slip away easily without me knowing it. A list of to-do's gets longer, even when you start working on them. One seems to lead to 2 more, and so forth. So I'm trying not to get bogged down in that part of it, and instead enjoying each moment in front of me.

The weather did cooperate for some refreshing outdoor activities over the weekend. We went for a couple of walks down by the river, played with Sam at the neighborhood playground, and dug up weed trees around the walkway to the front door. The landscaping work is tough on the hands and back, and changes the look of things so much. Thankfully the payoff helps you endure the pain.

This week I'm working on Blood:Water Mission a lot, as our 1000 Wells campaign kicks off in a week. My intro above has to do with keeping up with all of these things, yet I'm loving the chance to be a part of it all. God's blessings are beyond my comprehension and His work beyond my imagination or dreams...I continuously remind myself that every moment of life is more than just being happy, more than just keeping it all together--it is to glorify God and bring His kingdom to bear on earth. In this way I go forth today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home