Friday, February 04, 2005

finishing up

I've got a couple more songs to do here in the studio, but the time has gone well. I've had fun making music with friends and gotten to know a few new people in the process. The studio is near the heart of East Nashville, within a five minute drive from home...that has been nice! I've seen friends when walking to lunch or taking a quick break outside in the fresh air. The hardest part of today is that it is sunny and in the upper 50's outside, beautiful weather and I'm stuck inside! I hope it lasts through tomorrow so we can work outside and go for a walk down at the Shelby Bottoms.

We are still needing to do some work in the yard to prepare for some gardening...actually, we haven't really started much. The more we read and learn, the more we wish we'd done more this winter in preparation. But we just haven't been able to. Somehow we've had a lot to do, and I still need to finish our 3rd bedroom inside. A little tile to finish the floor, some trim on the doorways, and baseboard. I can do that on rainy days, and we can start doing more work outside when the weather cooperates. Now just the extra motivation...and feel free to post any gardening tips (or tiling, moulding, time management, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home