Monday, January 16, 2006

the fruit of one life

Today I honor my grandfather, J. Marion Rigg, who passed away last Monday morning. We were able to go to Roseville, IL this past week and spend days with family and close friends to mourn his death and celebrate his life. I rejoice that he left peacefully and anxiously, awaiting the opportunity to be restored completely and meet Jesus apart from the flesh. We will miss him so much, yet we will continue to see the fruit of his life for years to come.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, I am sorry for the loss of your Grandfather, and I celebrate with you his new home with our Lord

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss.

"...yet we will continue to see the fruit of his life for years to come."

This reminds me of a book I read titled "Anchor Man how A Father Can Anchor His Family In Christ For The Next 100 Years" How lucky you are to have a Grandpa who would continue his legacy for years to come. :-)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0785268170/qid=1137537416/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-6707500-4960054?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

~lovedesign

 

Post a Comment

<< Home