Friday, February 25, 2005

to the Philippines

My next entry will probably be from the Philippines, where I'll be playing a couple of shows with Jars of Clay. I've never been there, but look forward to experiencing their culture and learning about another area of the world (though just for a few days). Please be in prayer for us as we travel, and for family at home while I'm away. I've been blessed with extended time at home, and while I'm anxious to play some shows with the guys and spend time on the road this week, it will be an adjustment and difficult at times. I don't anticipate any troubles while there, but it is in a volatile part of the world. We trust God in His timing and faithfulness!

We'll be playing shows outside Manila and Cuevo City, the 2 largest cities on the islands. I really have no idea what to expect, though I should be able to relay info through this website so that you can know what I'm up to. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home