Friday, March 17, 2006

still there?

I'm not quite sure who still reads this, as I feel like I have failed in utilizing this blog to its potential (and previous usage)...perhaps some of you are still there. Anyways, I have been trying to reacquaint myself with the art of journaling by hand, which has at least temporarily taken priority over blog entries. With that progressing, I am going to try to juggle both, but appreciate your patience and desire to check in occasionally even in my frequent absence.

I had the privilege of speaking to the students of Franklin Classical School yesterday...primarily about Blood:Water Mission, but also connecting it into my daily life at home, in music, in BWM work, and beyond. Thanks to George Grant and Matt Ruff for making this possible, and it was great to see them, though brief. It is a challenge each and every day for any person to wake with the hope of the Gospel and the drive to bring it to bear in this world. But it is the only hope...and it is the only way love can truly run rampant and beautifully throughout this world. May it be so.

5 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger gileskirk said...

Aaron: It was great to have you at FCS--and just to see you again. What a great privilege to serve together. And what a remarkable work BWM is. Thank you for your faithful labors and your friendship.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron,
I enjoy reading your blog and often times find encouragment in your words. Plus, it's also helpful to keep in touch, sort of, when family sometimes live so far apart. Your writing is insightful and I like to hear what you have to say, so keep it up.

 
At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude -

I read it.

Dig.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check in from time to time...it's fun to see what's going on in your world.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger caparoon said...

I'm still here.
-j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home