Friday, April 15, 2005

the big garden day

I'm finishing up a couple of days with Rick, mostly painting and paint-prepping. I had a fun day in the studio with friends on Tuesday, and had a rehearsal with Randall Goodgame Wednesday (I have a show with him at the Family Wash in 2 weeks). I've been putting in time trying to catch up on all the emails for Blood:Water Mission as well, answering questions of all kinds. I think the next couple of weeks will bring a little break to the busy-ness, though I'm sure we'll find things to occupy our time!
Which brings my mind to another thing...tomorrow will be planting day for the garden, based on all the calculations and speculations. We hope to get some compost in the morning as well as till up the ground one last time. Then planting begins: strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, and green beans. We'll see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home