Thursday, April 07, 2005

back in the studio

I've taken off my construction hat and put on my music hat for the next couple of days. I'll be in the studio working on a project with Mitch Dane today and tomorrow. Ben Mize is coming up from Athens, GA to play on the cd...excited to catch up with him and hopefully lay down some good tracks. I don't know the name of the artist yet, but it is said to sound like a mix between Tom Petty and the Beatles. We shall see.

With Rick, I painted lots of trim the last few days, vastly improving my painting skills. I also spent some time on the extension ladder replacing caulk on the siding and around some windows. Our dry wall patches in the kitchen ceiling look great--something you try to do your best with but never know what the final product will look like until its painted. I'll probably do some more work over there later next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home