Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blood:Water Mission meetings

On Monday I spent the day meeting with a broader group of people committed to Blood:Water Mission, organizationally and practically. My head is spinning from all of the information covered, but I am greatly encouraged by it all and look forward to the coming months as God continues to build upon this vision. We are grateful for several friends, mentors and colleagues who have joined us in putting dreams into reality...God has been the networker, bringing together the pieces of His "body" to work together in ways beyond comprehension or human manipulation.

This morning I had a meeting for Blood:Water Mission with yet another person who has already and will continue to be a huge resource and brother in this work. Our breakfast ended at 2:30pm, which tells you how full the meeting was. I plan to unpack these discussions over the next few days through this blog, and hope you will dream with me as well as join me practically in the work I have been led into by, as Francis Shaeffer called it, the "extruding hand of God".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home