Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a little more situated

I'm about 3 or 4 weeks into getting a little more situated as donor relations coordinator with Blood:Water Mission. Thanks to some gracious and helpful volunteer staff, we are refining things and streamlining, hopefully bringing more excellence to the organization and moving things along. Tonight we will have a meeting with about 10 of us that now contribute to the day-to-day running of Blood:Water Mission. Since most of us are never in the office at the same time, it is crucial to have these meetings occasionally and see the teamwork in action (as well as plan ahead and refine). I'm thankful for God's faithfulness and miraculous work through this organization...as much as I try to think I'm making things happen, I'm reminded constantly that it is only happening according to God's hand and mercy. What good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home