Thursday, August 25, 2005

not forgotten

No, I haven't forgotten my blog. Unfortunately I have just been very busy, and it has made writing sit closer to the backburner more than I like. Yesterday and today I've been working on a project with friends Matt "Fluffy" Stanfield, Ben Phillips, and Stephen Leiweke. Some groovy pop/rock of sorts. After a full day in the studio, I have a rehearsal with Little Big Town to prep for upcoming shows. Speaking of, tomorrow Cari, Sam and I will drive down to Chattanooga, TN for a day of fun and then an LBT show opening for Clint Black. I'm excited to play some more shows with them, as it is fun to play familiar songs and make them more our (the full band's) own. I'll be in and out of town a lot over the next 2 1/2 weeks, so God's grace and mercy will definitely be evident as everything holds together!

I've been writing another article for Relevant Magazine's 850 newsletter, which I will post in the next day or two. It seems to be a good summary of the past 8-9 months...

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home