Wednesday, November 17, 2004

welcome

Welcome to the new home of the original Sandblog. I look forward to continuing to share my thoughts and experiences with you, and thank you for listening in. Please bookmark this page and visit often, and always feel free to make any comments regarding a posting.

I have finished my three days at home before the last 4 days of the tour. It will be pretty exhilarating as we fly to California in the morning, overnight to Atlanta on Saturday, back to California on Sunday, and finally overnight to Nashville for a long time off the road starting Monday morning. I'll write more after making it to CA tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron,

Didn't know that you had a blog. Good to hear from you. This should be a good way to keep up on your life. H and I are considering moving down to E. Nash. In the process of evaluating several different things that would go into the decision.

Check out Heather's blog too at http://josephbayly.worldmagblog.com/josephbayly/

Talk with you soon, Archie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home